How companies can communicate with you and why is a personal preference. Many companies hide their email preferences section but you can choose how Zoopla can communicate with you easily from your own profile.
If you wish to unsubscribe from emails and stop some or all emails received from Zoopla, you can do so from within your Email preferences.
- Go to www.zoopla.co.uk
- Click Sign in
- Enter your login credentials and click Sign in
- Hover over My Zoopla and click Email preferences
- Click Yes or No next to the relevant email type to toggle whether to receive them or not. Your email preferences will update immediately
At the bottom, you have the option to Unsubscribe from all marketing emails and Stop all property alerts. This will not remove your My Zoopla account.
- All emails sent by Zoopla include unsubscribe options as well
- You can only unsubscribe on the desktop website, not the Zoopla app
At the bottom of your Email preferences, there is a My Locations section. This is where you can set up tracked postcodes to keep up to date with the property market in an area of your choice.
For more information on How do I set up tracked postcodes, click here