If you have set up your email alerts but aren't receiving them, it may be that either your email address is incorrect in My Zoopla, or there is a problem receiving the email to your inbox.
Please follow the steps below to ensure you're able to receive email alerts:
- Check your email address is correct on My Zoopla:
- Visit www.zoopla.co.uk
- Hover over My Zoopla and click More account settings
- Click on My profile
- Click on Change email
- Follow the prompts to change your email address if necessary
- Check that your email provider is not blocking our email address. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe recipients list
- Outlook (Web) - Scroll down to Add a sender or a domain to the safe senders list
- Gmail - To ensure that you receive emails in your inbox, you can add the email address to your contact list
- Check your email's Junk or Spam folder to see if the Zoopla email alert is there
If you still need assistance, contact Customer Support. You can either email email@example.com, or, click Submit a request below and complete the contact form. We will happily assist you.