My Home is the name for our reimagined homeowner experience that provides valuable insights to help you understand if it's time to move and sell.
When you visit My Home on our website, it brings together all of our valuable tools that you can use to make intelligent home decisions, accessible from a single hub. We do this by encompassing the My Home landing page, the Property Details Page where you can track your home, and the agent valuation page where you can connect with relevant estate agent partners, so you have the confidence that you're selling at the right time, for the right price.
This article includes:
- Go to www.zoopla.co.uk
- Hover over House prices and click How much is my home worth?
First and foremost, our new landing page guides you to search for your home, and when you find it, you'll enter your unique Property Details Page.
Not only will you discover your home’s value via an online estimate (based on powerful market data), but you can also view the value over time and see what properties sold for in your area, as well as track your home and other properties you’re interested in so you’re ready to move when the time is right.
Then, thinking ahead, whether you’re ready to sell or just plain curious, the next step is to get a local estate agent to give you an accurate valuation. We can put you in touch with an agent, ensuring you receive a free agent valuation.
Accompanying all the above, we offer a range of expert property guides that can aid you in selling quickly or tips to boost the value of your home.
My Home is intended to provide an estimated value range for a property only. If you are concerned about the range or would like a definitive valuation, we would recommend that you contact one of Zoopla's estate agent partners, or a surveyor, who will be able to help you further. Contact a local agent here
Every one of the UK’s 29 million homes has a Property Details Page. You're able to view details surrounding your property, or anyone else's in the United Kingdom, and you can also track a property, which enables you to follow your home and keep up to date with other homes you are interested in.
On the My Home landing page:
- Type your full postcode and click Look up postcode
- From the dropdown menu, click on your Address
- Click Check My Home
- The full Property Details Page displays
Once you've searched and found your home, you'll enter your unique Property Details Page.
The Property Details Page ensures you can view the most valuable information about a property, quickly and easily. You can easily find our Zoopla house price estimate (where we have one for a property) to see what a home is worth, view a Property timeline to look at it's history including historical sale and listing events, and track a property you’re interested in.
To help you know your home and research others, the Property Details Page allows you to:
- View property details and the listing status (eg bedroom/bath count, and if the property is currently listed for sale/rent)
- Track a property (found in your Saved properties, accessed from the main navigation bar)
- View a local area map
- Book an agent valuation (Agent valuation page)
- View our Property estimate (Over 90% of homes have a calculation of a home's approximate worth)
- View our Rental estimate (Over 90% of homes have a calculation of a home's approximate worth)
- View the value over time and see a Property timeline
- Use a Remortgage calculator (A calculator that provides an indication of the amount you may have to pay monthly)
Our estimate is a great place to start when you're looking to better understand what your home is worth. If you find yourself ready to sell or are just plain curious, you can easily get a local estate agent to give you a free, accurate valuation.
On the My Home landing page:
- Click Get a free agent valuation
- Alternatively, from the Property Details Page, click Book an agent valuation
- Simply complete our request form and an agent will be in touch
An agent valuation is the process of an agent inspecting your home to assess its current value, with no commitment to sell. They can take into account its unique features, the area and local market conditions before providing you with an estimated valuation. They can also suggest the highest price they think your home could achieve.
Whilst we offer our Zoopla estimate, this estimated price is our calculation of what a property could be worth, using robust industry data. It’s an indication designed to help sellers decide the asking price, and buyers decide what they could offer. Therefore, we always advise you to contact an estate agent for a more accurate valuation.
For more information on Requesting an agent valuation, and completing the request form, click here