Previously, within the Saved properties page, you could add property notes to any of your saved properties by clicking Add a note.
We have moved this functionality to a designated page, Property notes, within your Account Settings.
The functionality of property notes remains the same, and you can still add, edit and delete notes from your saved properties as usual. However, we have simply moved the ability to do this, to a designated page, Property notes.
- You need to have a Zoopla account to add any property to your Saved properties list, to then be able to add property notes
For more information on how to create a Zoopla account, click here
For more information on how to save a property, click here
- Property notes are only supported on the desktop website, and not the app
To add property notes:
- Visit www.zoopla.co.uk
- Click Sign in
- Enter your login credentials and click Sign in
- Click Account
- Click Settings
- Click Property notes
- Click Add a note
- Type in your note and click Save
- Note added will display below the property. If you click it, it expands, and from here you can Delete the note, Edit the note, or Send it (share via email)