Previously, within the Saved properties page, you could add property notes to any of your saved properties by clicking Add a note.
We have now moved this functionality to a designated page, Property notes, within My Zoopla.
This article includes:
The functionality of property notes remains the same, and you can still add, edit and delete notes from your saved properties as usual. However, we have simply moved the ability to do this, to a designated page, Property notes.
At the same time, we have given the Saved properties page a lick of paint, and modernised it with our new branded design.
- You need to have a My Zoopla account to add any property to your Saved properties list, to then be able to add property notes
For more information on how to create a My Zoopla account, click here
For more information on how to save a property, click here
- Property notes are only supported on the desktop website, and not the app
To add property notes:
- Go to www.zoopla.co.uk
- Click Sign in
- Enter your login credentials and click Sign in
- Hover over My Zoopla and click More Account settings
- Click the Property notes tab
- Click Add a note
- Type in your note and click Save
- Note added will display below the property. If you click it, it expands, and from here you can Delete the note, Edit the note, or Send it (share via email)
- Why can't I add notes to my Saved properties?
You may have noticed that your Saved properties section has had a lick of paint. To continue to improve this experience, we have removed the ability to add notes from here. You can still add, edit and delete notes from your properties, and can do this by visiting the Property notes area
- Can I edit my existing property notes?
You can still add, edit and delete notes from your properties, and can do this by visiting the Property notes area
- Are my property notes still private?
As before, any notes you record against properties on Zoopla are saved within your account, and are not visible to estate agents or other home seekers looking at the same property
- Where can I access my tracked properties?