Hello! Welcome to the Zoopla Help Centre!
The Help Centre is separate to the main Zoopla website (www.zoopla.co.uk), and this is where you'll find 'How-to' instructional articles on how to make the most of our tools and features on the main website. It also has articles that incorporate informative FAQ's, such as those that answer common house price queries or misconceptions.
Hopefully, we'll have the answer to any of your questions or queries, and we hope the articles help you to really make the most of all the tools and functionality we have for you. If you can't find a solution to your question or query, don't worry! You can easily contact our Customer Support team.
This article includes:
- How to access the Help Centre
- Navigating the Help Centre
- Searching the Help Centre
- Article layout
- Contact Customer Support
The Help Centre can be accessed directly via several different methods:
- The first and best way is on the main Zoopla website (www.zoopla.co.uk). Scroll down to the bottom of any page and click Contact us
- You can type the Help Centre URL in to your internet browsers address bar (https://help.zoopla.co.uk), and press Enter. You can also bookmark or favourite it
- You can also access the Help Centre from Google search results, based on the search term 'zoopla help'
The Zoopla Help Centre is designed to ensure you have quick and easy access to key areas of interest.
We have tried to arrange quick links and shortcuts to the key areas of information, whilst also offering you the choice of searching for articles, or scrolling down and viewing the information across several topical categories and sections.
The Help Centre can be broken down to 6 key areas, as displayed below:
- We periodically showcase banners for Announcements (orange) or Promoted Articles (blue). These are used to bring your attention to articles that may relate to changes or additions we've made on the website, or, to highlight articles that are trending
- The toolbar is always present at the top of the Help Centre, and is used as shortcuts for what we've identified as the most popular articles or areas of interest, by yourselves
- The interactive Other Help Centres button in the top right corner of the homepage provides access to the Help Centre for PrimeLocation.
This website is part of Zoopla and whilst ALL property listings are available on the Zoopla website, PrimeLocation specialises in helping house-hunters in the middle and upper tiers of the market
- The search bar can be used to search across all articles in the Help Centre, and based on the search term you type in, suggested articles will display. If you find that no articles are suggested as you type, you can press Enter which forces articles that match your search term as closely as possible, to display. (More detailed information can be found in the section below)
- The tiles in the centre of the homepage provide quick access to sections within the Help Centre, covering key topics of information
- All articles in the Help Centre are placed in categories (dark purple text) and sections (light purple text). If searching for articles isn't the way for you, you can scroll down the page and view all the articles broken down by topic. If there's a section with multiple articles, an arrow is shown which when clicked, expands to show all articles that are contained within
The search bar, either from the homepage, or in the top right hand corner on an article page, can be used to search across all articles in the Help Centre. Based on the search term you type in, suggested articles will display.
The search bar on the homepage
The search bar on an article page
The search bar solely searches Help Centre content and articles. This is separate from the main Zoopla website and as such, is NOT the right place to search for individual property addresses and postcodes
There are a number of search tricks you can use to find specific content in the Help Centre.
- To search for articles that use specific words - You can use double quotes " " around each word to find articles that contain all those words. For example, "estimate" "sold" "price" will search for articles that contain all three words, in any order
- To search for articles that use a certain phrase - You can use double quotes " " around a phrase to find articles that contain all the words in that phrase. For example, "My Home" will search for articles that contains the words My and Home, in that order. You'll also get suggested results if there are stemmed versions of the word (e.g. homes)
Our Help Centre articles are designed to be concise and easy to follow, by following the principle of having an introduction to the topic, followed by 'How-to' steps.
Wherever possible, we have tabs that cover the process on the main Zoopla website (Web - Desktop), (Web - Mobile), and the Zoopla app (App - Android and iOS).
On the right hand side, if the article is part of a topic section that encompasses multiple articles, you can see and click them from within Articles in this section.
Some of our larger articles also list a Table of contents which provides quick navigation to parts of the article.
If you can't find a solution to your question or query, don't worry! You can easily contact our Customer Support team. To do this, click Chat below and the virtual assistant will assist you.