Creating a Draw a map search using Zoopla SmartMaps means that you can include areas that would otherwise be excluded from a standard circumference search, specifying your own boundaries of where exactly you want to live. You can also include multiple areas within one search.
- Go to www.zoopla.co.uk
- Hover over the correct department in the website navigation (For sale, To rent)
- Click Draw a map search
- Type in your postcode, area or town
- Click the relevant radial button to define the department (For sale, To rent, New homes)
- Click Define my area
- Click Filter results to define the Property type, Features, their Status, or add any Keywords
- You can edit the current area (highlighted in purple) by clicking Edit area
- Multiple areas can be added into the same map search by clicking Add area
- The default area is a circle but your own area, avoiding certain streets for example, can be drawn by clicking on Draw from scratch
- You can also choose to show the nearest amenities within the search
Your map searches will be saved within the Alerts & searches section of your My Zoopla account.
Draw a search can only be used on the Zoopla website (not the app)