We're really sorry to hear that you have tried to contact an agent about a property listed on our website or for a property valuation and haven't received a response yet.
As a result of the global pandemic, it's worth noting that some estate and letting agent offices may be operating with reduced levels of staffing. Sadly, this may bring a delay in communication
Rest assured that your contact enquiry has been submitted to the agent. In the first instance though, we suggest allowing them 3 business days to get back to you and then either calling the agent on their phone number, visiting their website or visiting them at their address (if it's safe to do so).
Their contact details are listed in the Find agents section of our website or on the confirmation email you received when you submitted your interest.
It's also likely that agents may choose to prioritise home seekers based on their circumstances. For example:
- If you're a seller who's looking for your next home, some agents may prioritise you higher if you've accepted an offer on your current home
- If you're a first time buyer who has an agreement in principle in place
- Renters who are available to move immediately
If you happen to be browsing properties and are enquiring about a property, there's a chance you'll be lower down the agents list to get in contact with.
Nevertheless, if you are still unable to get through to them, please contact our Consumer Support Team directly. Click Submit a request below and complete the contact form, providing the agents or listings details, and we'll try to resolve the issue.
Did you know...
We have tools available to make your search for a home a whole lot easier:
- Why not draw your own map search using Zoopla SmartMaps to include areas that would otherwise be excluded from a standard circumference search. You can specify your own boundaries of where exactly you want to live
- You may wish to find your next space using our keyword search
- Consider creating email alerts to keep up to date with local properties coming on the market and not miss that potential dream home